Monday, July 7, 2014

Introduction to My Family and Me

Hello, friends!
Well, this is my first post to my very own blog! I hope to do half the job as other teacher bloggers out there! Since I am a mom of a nine year old daughter who likes to be on the go all the time, I may be
very limited in my time. My dog also likes my attention and will sit at my feet while on the computer and fuss at me until I play with him. My dear husband keeps busy with things around the house.
I am also a person who studies the Holy Bible. I try to make it a daily activity, which I give priority to. Being a follower of Jesus Christ is my goal, but being a Christian means I will make mistakes along the way. Hopefully I will be WISE and LEARN from them.
Back to school with glasses!

My dear husband when we were in Jekyll Island, GA.

These are my two favorite people in addition to my wonderful mother!
My Bojangles! He's a 12 year old Coton de Tulear.


























I also love our Indianapolis Colts! I can hardly wait for football season to start again! Go Andrew Luck and our Colts Team!
You can see my blue light on during the season. Shutting it off after we were out of the playoffs hurt sooo bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment